Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I think I can get pho, though.

Well, now it's Sunday again. I'm still kinda sick. Definitely better every day, but I have the cough still and kind of some congestion. I don't know. I feel pretty okay, but meh. Meh!

First week of the new job was good. It's nice to be someplace where people want to work, they want to do a good job, and they're good at what they do. It's a change. I really didn't want to be sick my first week, but whatever. It happens.

My parents are visiting all next week. Again, I'd rather than happen when I wasn't sick, but hopefully I'll continue feeling a little better each day and have this thing licked. That's the hope.

There is writing news, but I'm not going to talk about it yet. Expect updates soon. For now, I'm going to go eat some soup. Maybe a nice matzo. If only there was a decent place to get good matzo around here. Stupid suburbs.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger The Brillig Blogger said...

I've rarely had a good Vietnamese meal. So this pho thing... enh. If you're under the weather, some good ethnic can help clear the sytem out some.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home