Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good bye, Philbert

Well, I'm back on the job after most of a week off. Got a lot of writing done on Wednesday, less on Thursday, and then pretty much just played WoW the rest of the week. I mean, I mowed the lawn, I did house stuff, but I put in some pretty significant numbers in Azeroth.

I am pleased to announce that the floss-bit has moved on. So that's a significant development. Other than that....not much. I mean, there's a great deal to talk about. You'll hear later. For now, things are clean and cool on the surface.

Sorry it's not much of an update.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger colin said...

If I were to guess, I would say that Philbert has taken a vacation on the bottom of someone's shoe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home