Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changing my commute

Well, I just served my two weeks notice at my job. I've been here for almost twelve years. Anyone who reads this blog knows that I haven't been happy for a while, so I'm relieved to be moving on. At the same time, it's a big step. I don't know how my new job (of course I have another job lined up. Good lord.) will interfere with my writing schedule. Hopefully not at all. Hopefully it won't be a transition fraught with stress and peril. Hopefully I'll just be able to slip into it and keep moving. We'll see.

Anyway. I'll whine more about how many words I've written or what narrative block I'm tangling with later on. For now, I'm just glad to be mobile. And I'm looking forward to looking forward to my job again. We'll see how long it lasts.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger Fashionpolice said...

Congratulation! Hope the new job suits you well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home