Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Philbert the Floss-bit

There is a piece of dental floss in the middle of the hallway of my office. It's been there for a little over a week. It's in such a position that every employee walks over it several times a day. It got there because someone flossed their teeth in their office (nice) and then threw it away, and the guy who empties the trash did a poor job of it and it fell out. I haven't touched it because it's become an interesting social experiment for me. How filthy will this place get before the bosses will do something about it? My guess is "Quite".

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to ask, but... floss still there?

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Oh, of course. I don't really anticipate any series of events that would remove it. No one ever vacuums the floor. Perhaps it will get caught on someone's foot? Who knows. It's an adventure in filth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home