Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, January 22, 2009

For the Horde!

I should be able to manage better than once a week, here. I don't, but you would think that I would. Anyway.

I've mentioned job frustrations in the past. One of the things that still bugs me is that they've created a corporate face for the company that really doesn't know anything about the business. The people our clients talk to consistently give out inaccurate or misleading information. They're also very good at not being in the office, or in a meeting, or just not taking calls. I've had a number of customers express frustration with this. And you know what? It's not my problem. I just type and run routines and answer the phone.

I should point out that I'm really in a pretty good mood. I don't let these things get me down anymore. Maybe it ends the company, maybe we hemorrhage customers until we're dry. Maybe that happens. And I'll grant that that might make my life a little more difficult, but I'm not going to be bothered by that. I'll find a way. I always do. And hey, when it's slow as hell I have plenty of time to write the second book, and read WoW faqs.

And update my blog, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home