Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, December 10, 2007

This week's installment

Another week of "Practicing the Writer's Life" with Tim Akers. Today was pretty good. 2800 words, and I didn't get anything done this afternoon because I was 1) doing the grocery shopping and 2) fielding calls from the office. So that's a good morning's work. I have a meeting tomorrow morning, but then I can get back into it. I want to wrap this project up by end of day Wednesday. He said optimistically.

I've been cooking a lot recently. I'm just tired of packaged food, and it seems like a relatively easy thing to do. Put food together...make stuff. I don't know. It feels so *adult* though. And not in that Instant Access Now sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home