Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Friday, December 07, 2007

I don't really like monkeys, to be honest

Oh. My. God. Today is taking forever. I hate days like this. I should be doing something, or going somewhere. I have things to do, out there in the world. But instead I'm here, just staring idly at my screen and...direct mailing. It's reprehensible. I mean, there's nothing to do, but I can't write because that involves paper and pen and...not staring at my screen. And it's hard to pretend you're direct mailing with a fountain pen. Hmph.

The short story I'm writing is coming together pretty well. Scraps of the book that got discarded are making a contribution, though I'm not yet convinced that it's a shared-world work. I guess we'll leave that up to the editors.

Yeah. Slow day. And this didn't take up as much time as I was hoping, and I can't seem to think of anything else to say. Skullcrusher Mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home