Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

You'd never know I was a lazy bastard.

It was my intention to post everyday for a little while, just to get the content rate up a little. Technically I'm keeping to that, but this is really just a slapdash excuse for a post. It's been busy.

Today I worked like a madman all day, got home late, ate a quick dinner and then hid at the local starbucks for revisioning. It's going well. But now I'm home, and I'm tired. Tomorrow will be very similar. And tomorrow's tomorrow. This is what I do for a little while.

But I'm really looking forward to some free time! There's a lovely Wednesday in 2011 that hasn't been spoken for yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home