Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two weeks. What do I have to show for my two weeks, since I last updated this thing? I'm probably 20% through the first draft. I really need to buckle down on that. I'd like to get the first draft done by the end of the year, so I have a couple months to polish before I kick it over to Lou. But my in-laws are visiting next week, and work is still busy. Oh, I'm buying a new furnace *and* an air conditioner. The furnace is blown, and the A/C is the same age, and we'd rather get it done and save on labor. Plus that tax credit is just...crazy. And there you have the rockstar life of the sf/f writer. It's nonstop. It does not stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home