Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Step One: Stop Believing.

We have this hallway at work, lined with corkboard message boards on one side where Leadership pins up notes and cards they've received from various ministries thanking us or telling about some story or event or...you know. Whatever. The wind from my passage knocked one of these cards to the ground, so I went back to re-pin it. It was from a ministry called "France for Christ".

Today is Bastille Day.

Ladies and Gentleman, I take this as a clear sign that the time has come to overthrow the Church. I'll set up a meeting in Exchange, maybe line up some action items. We'll get an agenda together. We have to advance it.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger colin said...

[Breaks into song]

Don't stop... believi-- *gunshot*

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Hm. This would have been an ambitious plan 300 years ago. But now? It's practically overthrown itself.

 
At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has no relavence to your last entry, but just wanted to let you know, I've just picked up your novel from Amazon. Only just started reading it (It's my lunch hour book at work!) but so far... Fantastic! Everything I hoped for in a wonderful universe!
Anyone who hasn't grabbed a copy yet (I'd assume very few who read this blog)go! Go now! I promise you, it's a cracking read!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home