Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, August 24, 2009

Things worth mentioning:

I like my new job, I do. But I've noticed that most of my coworkers are some or another breed of evangelical christian. And that's fine. Many of my friends are that type of person, and all of my family. But many more of my friends, and all of me, are not. It comes out in small ways. Swearing, for example. I have to watch that now. Just sitting around my cubicle, when things go wrong data-wise, I have to come up with something other than "Godfucking shit kicker" to express my displeasure. And that sucks. Because that exactly expresses my displeasure.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger colin said...

At least they're not furries.

Are they?

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Splitcoil's lessons in alternative cursing. Repeat after me:

"Well, isn't that a bonnet full of huckleberries!"

"My! What a tizzy I am in!"

The key is that only you know the secret code, in which:
bonnet=whore's cooch
huckleberries=dead men's eyes
tizzy=Jesus-strangling mood

Now go forth and conquer, Agnostic Crusader.

Appropriately, the gibberish word verification thing I have to type in to post here is: epoperi. As in electronic popery. Damn that Robopope! He's everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home