Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Predictions for the apocalypse.

I had trouble with chapter twelve, I have to admit. But it's done. From here on out the book is pretty much nonstop madness and tragedy. The kind of thing I do well, that is. So hopefully this will be smooth.

I woke up at, like, three this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I just lay there, thinking about my job and getting more and more angry. I don't like being dishonest with clients. I don't like junk mail. I don't like sales. I don't like being dependent on other people's sense of responsibility.

I'm working on things. We're entertaining radical ideas. I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, most things in my life are going really well, and that's not even stuff I can talk about extensively. Just say that there will be more things, exciting things. 2008 looks like a difficult, busy, marathon year. 2009 is looking big.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Blogger colin said...

Difficult. Busy. Challenging. Those are good.

Sure beats the hell out of soul-crushing or mind-numbing, anyway.

Here's to a difficult year. *clink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home