Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello, Joshua!

Got the official welcome to the club from my agent, Joshua Bilmes. Check it here.

Things are going well with the book. We've started talking covers and marketing and all. Exciting stuff for the community, if nerve-wracking.


Let's see, I moved to Chicago in 1991. Right? I remember the first really cold morning. It was probably February of the next year (I moved here in the Fall, for school) and I went out in my usual winter clothes. I got maybe five steps out of the dorm when my nose hairs froze. For the first time in my life. I stopped and looked around and said "Why in hell do people live here?"

So. That's the kind of weather we're having right now. And I still ask, sometimes.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger John Klima said...

Dude, congrats! I was reading Locus today and saw the notification of your book sale. I totally missed it when you posted it here.

This is really awesome!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Thank you, sir! It's been an exciting couple of months in Akersville. It's funny because in a lot of ways the novel more closely resembles "A Walking of Crows" than the rest of the Veridon stories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home