Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Book Tour 09

Well. There are people who know this already. Don't feel bad if I haven't told you. I lose track of who I've talked to about this, and who I haven't. You know I love you all.

I sold my book. Signed the contract today, mailing it off and grinding away at the word counts. The book went to Solaris, so yes, I actually am a famous British Author. American born. Also, I've never been this busy in my life. There's the first book to finish, the second book to set up the proposal for, the YA book to start refurbishing, the epic fantasy to block out. Oh, and the day job. And my lovely wife, who deserves all the credit in the world for putting up with me when I'm cranky and generally a bitch. Love ya, pie.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the sale, Tim - looking forward to reading it when it comes out.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger colin said...

Congratulations (again)! That's the good kind of busy.

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

Once again, congrats! I was going to tell Justy, but forgot. I figure he knows by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home