Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, December 20, 2007

And the reviews are in

Well, mostly in. More accurately, the long tail of review sources for IZ 212 has finally ended, with the arrival of my December Locus. Overall the reviews for the story have been good. And since I'm officially committed to the long form now, these may be the last short story reviews I have to develop stomach acid over. Phase one, shutting down.

Apparently, we're open on xmas eve. Isn't that cool? I'm pretty much going to sit here and read all day long. There hasn't been much work, cuz people are winding down for the holiday early, and I don't expect it to pick up until the new year. Glad I like to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home