Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Kind of a Roundup

Do you like my random capitalizing in the titles of these things? I do what feels good, man.

Apparently I'm all over the internet. I didn't realize it until I tried to compile all the guest posts I've done. I have two more coming, maybe three if I can think of something clever to say in the next week or so. But I thought I'd take this opportunity to direct you to the wise things I've said online in the last couple weeks. Also, there have been reviews of the book, and I might as well point you to those as well. Work those tabs.

Guest Posts:

Literary Escapism

TorDotCom

Madhatter Interview

The interview is actually with Eva Forge, the main character from The Horns of Ruin, but I had to write it, so I'm comfortable calling that a guest post.

Like I said, there are two or three others coming up in the next few months, but I'll point you to those as they become relevant.

Excerpt:

The Horns of Ruin

Reviews:

Rob Will Review

Alternative Worlds

Madhatter

Goodreads (which includes both positive and negative reviews)

New Jedi Order


There are probably more, but that's what I've been able to find. Most are good, some are so-so, at least one is openly dismissive. And that's okay. I can't please everyone.

Anyway. That's what I've been up to. If I missed your review or post about the book, let me know in the comments and I'll add it. Even if it's negative. These things don't offend me, which was something it took a while to develop, but I've learned.

**edited to add**

Check out the Banner ad!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Blogger Gamer Unlimited said...

I wrote a review of The Horns of Ruin: http://legendsoffantasy.blogspot.com/2010/12/horns-of-ruin-by-tim-akers.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home