Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, October 18, 2010

This is hardly a post at all. Dreadful effort.

Seriously, two weeks? Sorry about that. I'm shocked I have any readers at this rate. Comfort yourself in the knowledge that I'm cranking out wordcount. There's also a lot of stuff built up around the release of The Horns of Ruin that take up bandwidth. Interviews, a couple articles for various sites... just business. But you'd be surprised at how much attention that kind of thing takes. Wrapping a lot of it up today, but still. Busy-ness.

It's only two weeks until WFC! It's also only two weeks until Eva Forge hits shelves. I'm comfortably nervous. THoR is a considerably different book that the Veridon stuff, but there are also similarities. Not many folks read Heart of Veridon, though, so it's not like that will have a significant impact on reader reaction. Sadly.

What's weird is that I have this sprint to the end of the year, and then I'm clear for some undetermined period of time. Signed up for a discussion/forum/internetty thing for Borders in February. Going to be writing opposite Mark Hodder, Felix Gilman and Jay Lake. How's that for intimidating? It is quite sufficient for intimidating, thank you very much.

Okay, anyway. Want to finish this interview tonight. Get on it, Akers.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Bitten by Books said...

Hi there,

This is Rachel Smith from Bitten by Books. I am trying to find an email for you. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience?

My email is: racoo. smith @gmail. com

Thanks so much!

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home