Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Debt sucks

I'm one of these guys where spending money makes me physically ill. Large sums of money, at least. It only lasts a day or so, but I'm extremely debt averse. And today we signed a contract to have our bathroom redone. That's not a number you like seeing in your debit column if you're a guy like me.

Still, the bathroom's going to be nice. We've lived in this house almost ten years now and haven't really done much to it. The original curtains are still hanging in my office, even though I totally hate them. We did paint the main level and the kitchen. Eventually the kitchen's going to need to be redone. And we desperately need to put siding up. Guh. Money.

Point is, the bathroom is going to be the nicest room in my house for a while.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Blogger The Brillig Blogger said...

post pictures! before & after!!

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Take advantage of that nice bathroom. Have them install a little desk that folds down from the wall in front of the toilet. Work in there.

See? I'm a problem solver. I solve problems. I know you're glad to have me on your side.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Daryl Gregory said...

I don't know who Splitcoil is, but he makes me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home