Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, February 23, 2009

They called a morningstar a mace

I finished making my typeset edits on Friday. Over the weekend I typed those up, divided into major and minor edits so that the pagination wouldn't get screwed up, and sent that off to Solaris. By the time I got to work today, I had email notifying me that the changes had been made. I love those guys. Woo.

So... does *that* mean I'm finally done with the book? Beats me. I'm kind of in a fog right now. And I really need to start working on book two. Many changes have come to mind, mostly about the direction I want to overall series to travel, and that's having an impact on the original outline. Maybe I can get that all straightened out this week. I'll make that my goal. Because I'm so *goal* oriented.

My wife and I went with some friends to see "Deathtrap" at the local community theater. It was good. I don't mean to sound shocked, of course, but you're never sure what to expect out of community theater. The building itself is quite a small space, but it's a very intimate feel. There are no bad seats, just bad sitters. I suspect we're going to make a habit of this.

What else, what else... The Solaris Book of New Science Fiction Vol. 3 is showing up in bookstores. Go ye, and acquire, in my name's sake.

That is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home