Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm sure the feeling wears off

I've spent too much time today trying to figure out if you need a 8152 when submitting a plant-verified drop shipment to individual DDUs. *Any* time spent trying to figure that out is too much time. Priorities, people.

My book showed up on Amazon yesterday. I mean, it might have been there sooner, but this is the first time I've checked in a while. I keep telling myself that I'm going to be smooth and rational and not get all twisted up anticipating this laydown date, but then something like that happens and I hop around my office like a little bunny. Hoppy hop.

I wrote a book! Squeeee!

Oh, and there was something in the latest SFWA bulletin that I had to run upstairs and read out loud to my wife the other day. I was shouting by the time I got to the end of it. In a good way. But this is why I really can't go to parties that much. Especially parties where the population is majority !writer. What would I talk about? What would I say!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

Very nice.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger colin said...

I want to know what you were shouting about.

Also: Jesus Christ! You wrote a book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home