Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Friday, November 14, 2008

You know what I'm saying

I meant to update earlier but, uh...didn't. I hope your afternoon wasn't ruined.

Anyway, we spent some time looking at bathroom remodeling stuff today. I've got a pretty clear idea in my head how that's going to go. Just a matter of comparing that to the budget.

I'm having more trouble with the current story than I expected. Writing the same stuff year after year...that leaves an impression in your writing mind. I think that's why I'm doing this in the first place. I see that my mind has settled into a pattern. I need to get out of my pattern. It's just not easy.

Okay, I want to write about some non-writing stuff. Uh. There are things I can't talk about right now. Soon. What else?

Life is sometimes beautiful. Sometimes it's complicated. Sometimes it's all about...moving. Keep moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home