Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Avert yer eyes, children

Well, today is our fourteenth anniversary. I have trouble believing that we're real adults sometimes, or that we've been through fourteen years. It doesn't seem that long. I think the best part of it is that, when we're out, people still mistake us for kids on our first date. That's the kind of relationship we have, the kind of relationship everyone should have. This woman has been through a lot with me, put up with a lot of my moods and my crankiness, my ambitions and my silly dreams. We go well together.

Thanks, Jen. Every day is like the first.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that right? Congratulations sounds like you've survived an ordeal. At any rate happy anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home