Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

His soul is a Murder

I just finished the second book in the Malazan Book of the Fallen, by Steven Erickson. I want to reiterate that I love this series. I thought I was done with epic fantasy. I was wrong. Curious if it'll hold up under all the narrative threads in the long run, but for now it's going strong. Since I never read anything in sequence, it'll be a few books before I come back and read the third book. Anyway. Recommend.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger colin said...

A better cover on that one, too. At least on Amazon.

Jeez, how many books are in that series? I think I saw at least seven.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Seven sounds right, but it's not done yet. I hope that I'm reading them slowly enough for there to be some kind of resolution by the time I get to the last book. If not, well...*shrug* It's a good ride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home