Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still Dancing

So, all the tumult yesterday kept me from saying that I've finished my first read through on the copy edits for The Horns of Ruin. Now all I need to do is read the full thing through with a pen in hand, putting final touches on and looking for things that might impact the narrative down the road. Bad timing, since I'm moving on Monday, but things always happen at once.

Of course, the reason that there were layoffs yesterday is because things have been slow at work, so I have time to sit here and read the thing at my desk. Just don't know how wise that is on the day after massive, company-wide firings. We risk the blade for our art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home