Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Standard Nonprofit Flats, Non-machinable. What's the tab situation on that?

Tired. It's been a busy couple weeks. The close date for the company is drawing nigh, and it's just nutz busy. Couple days there when I was pretty much running the place. I was worried when this all came up that I would suddenly be the person with the most postal knowledge, and whattya know that's exactly how it's going. But it's been a few weeks now, and I'm finding that I'm okay with it. Most questions I can answer. Those I can't, well, I'm getting comfortable with the DMM. It's like a giant rulebook for the world's dullest RPG.

Writing has been strange. Someone asked for a synopsis, then a clarification, and then after some talk another synopsis. I don't know where it's going. I'm not talking about it, right now. Point is, after much sitting and staring, I got the final synopsis off last night. Weight off my mind. Now it's just the Wait. Yeah.

Also. I have been up since 3am. No reason.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger colin said...

Synopsis? Oh right, you're not talking about it. Sounds nicely professional and novel-writing-ish, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home