Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, August 20, 2007

Really, only an effort at posting.

Oh bah. Postiness be damned.

I spent the majority of last week painting my kitchen. It looks nice, and it makes me feel more at home than I did previously. Before we could paint, we had to take down the wallpaper. Wallpapering a room, btw, is one of the basic indicators of sociopathy. It takes a complete disregard for the health and well-being of future homeowners to wallpaper a room. It's a fundamentally selfish act. And evil. Fucking wallpaper.

I came back to work to find the word "embezzelment" being thrown around. Probably prematurely, but you never know. Things will have to be resolved by Wednesday. So. Stress. Also? You can not drink enough beer to not worry about Rex Grossman. I am trying.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger colin said...

Sorry to hear about all that stress. You worry about football? Another vice I'm glad to have avoided.

Ah, but I will have a beer anyway. Just to help out, you understand.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Yes, shamefully, football is one of my "things." And now that it's begun, my weekends are pretty much spoken for. But at least there will soon be much less yardwork. To be replaced by shoveling, I suspect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home