Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

London Texting

I'm feeling surprisingly science-fictional. Though it hasn't been officially announced yet, IZ210 will be available for sale online. That's the plan, anyway. Andy contacted me to ask if I minded. I think the hardcopy will be shipping tomorrow, or maybe today. Anyway. Imminent.

On top of that, he paid me electro-pounds. So I have my payment, conveniently converted into US dollars, which is so much more science-fictional than, say, a check, or a checque, or a cheque.

So there you have it. Akers-quality content, beaming to you from a basement in London, the deed paid for in ones and zeroes. Or zeros. Electro-pounds!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger colin said...

Sweet! When do I get my jetpack?

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Fashionpolice said...

Electro quid!

almost like $quid!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home