Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Something you'd read?

When an artifact of unknown origin and power falls into his hands, Jacob Burn, disgraced zeppelin pilot turned aristocrat-rogue, must learn the secret of its history and how it is tied to his own spiralling fall from honor. But will he succeed when a shadowy coalition of hunters intent on capturing both Jacob and the artifact drive him from his home and into the streets of Veridon, shining City of Cog.

5 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cogs and rogues? I'm in!

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

Something I'd read?

If I was still reading fiction, I'd bump that to the top of my list.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger colin said...

I've already told you I want to read it.

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Holy cogs, Gearman! Yep; I'd read that. It's getting feedback from me that's the difficult part. Not getting me to read stuff. : )

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Psychophant said...

Right now I would, as I am in a "weird" fantasy phase.

But what is more important, I would buy it.

José

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home