Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, May 07, 2007

What I haven't been talking about

I've kind of been building up to write this entry, because it makes me sad, and that's not something I need a lot of before it's too much. Point is, last monday during a fairly routine check up, the vet found a growth on my dog's liver. We're having a biopsy done this week. It might be nothing, but it might be something. It's been a very difficult week for me, for my wife. Our girl has been with us almost as long as we've been married. And my god, she still plays a great game of ball.

Anyway. You're my friends. You deserve to know.

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger colin said...

I hope it's nothing.

And if it is not, I'm sad with you.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

We send mucho mojo your way. I hope it turns out to be nothing, or caught early enough that it's treatable.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

As splitcoil said, lotsa mojo heading your way.

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Thanks, gang. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home