Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, December 12, 2005

The day of my ascendency

Yeah, it's my birthday. I got a box of jelly beans, a video game and a Lamy Studio fountain pen in brushed steel. Like this.

It's totally hot. And another story has settled around my temples and refuses to dislodge. I want to get it out quickish, so that I can get on with the novel making. My impatience is legendary.


Okay, that's all you're getting out of me today. The heat's off at work, and frankly it's a little difficult to type in these conditions. I may just end up humming most of the day.

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Blogger bootsofblack said...

Happy birthday, Timo! Yeah, I got nothin' better to say. Just happy and whirly carnivals and confetti. Mmm... messy!

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger colin said...

Happy birthday to you! And you got a story idea as a present! Who could ask for anything more? Well, maybe a royalty check...

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Happy birthday! If I had any money, I'd send you a real gift. Instead, I send you shoddy fiction to critique.

Ha-ha-haaaaaa!

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

I'll do splitcoil one better and send you nothing. It's not that I don't have any money, so much as... well... I'm just a jerk.

Happy Birthday and such.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Jerk!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Happy belated birthday, Tim.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home