Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Monday, February 02, 2015

Winding down, winding up, launching

I'm excited to announce the launch of my new website. This will combine my blog, an event schedule, a word count progress report, my twitter feed and all the information you could possibly hope to want about my books. The design was done by the brilliant Jeremy Tolbert of Clockpunk Studios. Come by, enjoy, and make use of this internet thing! I'll still be updating this page, but the website is definitely the best place for the latest information.

That means that this site, long disused and oft-ignored, will be winding down. I may still post things here of a more personal nature, but my professional and publication announcements will be at the new site. Thanks for the decade of angst and dirges and the slow ascent to happiness, everyone! Hope to see you at the new site!

I present to you, TIM AKERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home