Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Picking at the Bones of Veridon

For a while, I've wanted to compile all of the short stories that led up to Veridon, but I wanted to do it right. For me, that meant combing through the manuscripts to correct canonical errors and tweak the spelling of a few place names that evolved over the years. I also wanted to produce something that looks as good as it reads. I've been working on all this in the background for the last handful of months, and I'm happy to say that the final produce is now available. It's only on Kindle Direct for now, because they really make the process straightforward and simple. The final piece was the cover, and that fell in place thanks to the brilliant @MezBreezeDesign. I couldn't be happier with it.

All that to say this: You can now pick up Bones of Veridon at Amazon for the Kindle. There are seven stories, five of them from Veridon plus two others that aren't related to the Shining City of Cog. In the book I talk a little bit about each story, what was going through my head when I wrote it, that sort of thing. Let me know what you think of the book! Enjoy!

Bones of Veridon


3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

Great news! Plan to pick this up very soon.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

I truly hope to see more of Veridon in the future. I love the setting! This was a very good addition, thanks for releasing it!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I'll probably do more short stuff in Veridon at some point, but I think we've seen the last of the novels. Boo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home