Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Enjoy that holiday


Sort of an end of year vibe going on. On Saturday I had the strange experience of going to my local bar and having a conversation with a complete stranger about Mesoamerica. It's one of those "areas of my expertise" that I don't get to break out very often, so it's always nice to actually have that conversation. Oh, and we talked about the Civil War, too. Fun stuff.

It was a pretty good holiday. I'm a quiet holiday sort of person, so my days of note tend to be about sitting around with my wife, decorating cookies, reading...that sort of thing. Hot cocoa and fireplaces and warm blankets. Picture to the left was taken on xmas day.

Anyway. Merry christmas, folks. I like you people.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger colin said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. You must be having a good time, your picture doesn't look half as annoyed-at-the-world as usual. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home