Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Friday, December 22, 2006

Finally, hair et al


Here's a picture. I wanted to post this because it is quite possibly the worst picture of me ever taken, with the exception of every other picture we took that morning. I've been dragged, mole-like, out of my burrow and trapped in the brightest room of the house. It's brilliant.

Anyway. I've been taking time off work to write, as I have mentioned. Yesterday was such a day. And yesterday, instead of writing, I did a few household chores in the morning and played Final Fantasy all afternoon and deep, deep into the night. I swear I'll do better, later, but I had some license points to earn.

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger colin said...

Oh yeah! The hair! I think I can see the effects of playing FF too late into the night in your eyes.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Holy cogs! Look at you, man! You're wasting away!

See what withdrawal from direct mail does to you?

[runs and hides]

 
At 3:51 AM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

I'm just pleased that you said "Holy Cogs." And the eye thing, I know, was specifically because of where I was standing in relation to the bright light, and the fact that five minutes earlier I had been curled up in bed.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

--I'm just pleased that you said "Holy Cogs." --

It's like my Christmas present to you, man. I'm going to start saying it all the time. Maybe it'll catch on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home