Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Hair Files



Okay, okay. I'm going to do something silly. Not just silly, but typically internet-pointless and self important. Awesome? Awesome.

I'm growing my hair out. Each week I'm going to take a picture of myself, and together we can track my change from straight edge hipster to, uh. Bushy haired maniac? We'll see.

Anyway. This was taken last Sunday. I'm going to try to stick to that schedule, so expect updates on Monday or so. It's not the best picture, the flash shadow obscures the hairline a little...whatever. It's short hair.

Update! My wife fixed the shadow, so you can see my actual hair. Clever girl!

10 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

Nooooo! Do not forsake the short hair!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger colin said...

Yeeess! Long hair! Long hair!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger colin said...

Maaaybeee! Maybe long! Maybe short!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger colin said...

Just, you know, filling in the other answers the internet will give you.

You look strangely... happy in that picture.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

The secret about short hair, Marshie, is that it is always there. Short hair is easy to get. Long hair takes commitment.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

Happy, huh? Well. Fine. Maybe I was.

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Occasionally, I think about going back to long hair. And then I remember that it's nearly impossible with my job. And I remember all the blow-drying. And the combing. And the hat hair. And the discomfort in hot weather. And that I look like pampas grass with long hair.

But that shouldn't discourage you, Timmy Stecchino. Bring on the pampas!

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Pauline said...

Sheesh. Why not make everyone happy?

Grow a mullet.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Tim Akers said...

*I* would not be happy.

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Marshdrifter said...

We would, but mostly because we're laughing at you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home