Dancing to Dirges

Depressing and happy things Tim says, sometimes while drunk

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Okay, well, the rewrite is finished and off to the good folks at IZ. Now begins a period of tension, self-doubt and fear. I look forward to it.

Actually, I was lying in bed last night, wondering what I was going to move on to next. Then I remembered that on Thursday is my writing group, and I have a piece up for critique. So I suspect that after that I'll have a whole lot of corrections to make on that story, and I should just enjoy this slightly more than 24 hour break from writerly obligations. But really, I'd rather be on project. Yeah.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Splitcoil said...

Well now, if you check your email, Mr. Man, you'll see you DO have a project. A little one, at least.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home